April 2021 Impetus.
Thank you so much for reading our April 2021 newsletter. Here are some of the highlights you’ll find inside this edition:
- I talk about why it was so important for me to travel to Uganda during March.
- Find out about our monthly online meetings with African partners.
- Read about some fantastic fundraising undertaken by supporters.
- Revd Lloyd Chizenga talks about the difference 20 years of partnership with APF has had on his ministry.
- We explore the ‘African paradox’
- Revd Daniel Odour Gwara provides an update on the West Kenya training hubs.
- Walter Rutto from Transformational Compassion Network explains why the local church is best placed to work alongside rural Kenyan communities to address sensitive cultural issues and gender-based violence and promote sustainable development.
APF 40th Anniversary Garden Party
Join us (hopefully!) at St Margaret’s Church, Whitnash, Leamington Spa on Saturday 26th June, 2-4pm for a garden party to celebrate 40 years of APF.
- African catering and music
- Keynote address
- Recorded greetings from African partners
- And more
Visit https://bit.ly/APF40 to reserve your free entry ticket today!
* If it is not possible to have a physical gathering, we will have an online event instead, although in that case you may have to do the food yourself!
Since the launch of the eVitabu sponsorship portal in January, we have recruited over 40 sponsors! Thank you so much for your generous support of eVitabu. For a monthly contribution of less than the
cost of a paperback book you can place a library in the hands of an African church leader. Visit www.africanpastors.org/evitabu and sponsor a pastor in Africa using eVitabu today!
And as ever, thank you.
Revd Dave Stedman